Your privacy is important to ERISA Services. This privacy statement provides general information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection and the use of that personal information
We will use the personal and participant information that is provided to us to:
- Administrate the various aspects of the retirement plans which we act as the Third Party Administrator for;
- Send and request information to/from the designated Plan representative related to the administration of the retirement plan they represent;
- Work with your retirement plan platform provider;
- Supply to you services which you request; and,
- Send to you statements and invoices.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights. This list is not intended to be all inclusive.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Our company utilizes the use of encryption technology to aid in the protection of confidential information sent by electronic communication.
Updating this statement
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. Please feel free to contact us to insure you have our current Privacy Statement.
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.